Tuesday, December 11, 2007

South America Itinerary (More or Less)


Start in Guayaquil, Ecuador... and work my way south!

I shall be going with the ever delightful Mz. Simmah from Jan. 3-Feb. 7, and then I will be flyin' solo unless my dad decides to join me for a potential detour to Patagonia.

That Easter Island trip is looking less and less likely. That LAN airlines really does have a monopoly on that route..

TOTAL ESTIMATED COST (minus Galapagos and Easter Island): $3,000!
That's freakin' cheap for a whole 2 months! It will probably end up costing even less than that to be quite frank. Just think--$5 steaks in Argentina. We're talkin' about big, honkin' steaks too!

3 comments:

Eric said...

i'm intensely jealous and excited for you. good luck jones!

Joey said...

You can live vicariously via muh blog :P

tuna said...

why are you not going to Brazil???