Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas's all around us...

"Love Actually" is one of those Christmas movies I watch every year even though it's not a particularly good movie, and I can't stand the look of Underbite Girl (Kiera). Nonetheless, it's somehow become my "Miracle on 34th St".



"I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toesssss... Christmas's all around us, and so the feeling growwwwsssss..."

Now that that's over, time to dismantle all that holiday cheer. It's kind of sad, no? I sure do like Christmas decorations.

In case you haven't noticed, I am starting to use Google's Picasa Web Albums service. Flickr is a lot prettier, but Google--bless your taking-over-the-world soul--is already part of my flesh and blood! Plus, the Picasa program is actually really fantastic. Highly recommended, 5 stars! Everyone should start uploading photo albums--that means YOU, MOTHER!

So, once I'm on the road, I will hopefully be able to share my travels and photos with with relative ease.

No comments: