Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Sore arms, bad tv

Got my first Hep A vaccination and a Typhoid vaccination today. Heading in on Friday to get my Yellow Fever vaccination. My poor, poor sore arm.

Given that I have no job, I watch a lot of Law & Order. I mean, at any given hour, there is always some version of Law & Order on the television. Sadly, I've seen pretty much all the syndicated Law & Order: SVUs and the old Law & Orders they play on USA, TNT, and other such stations. Anyway, this leaves only Law & Order: Criminal Intent. Boy, does that show suck. That's all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a law&Order junkie, but I also agree, L&O CI sucks. Hey, I'm sorry about you losing your job. I hope things work out for you very soon!

natis said...

See... hence why I'm a "luxury traveler". I don't want to have to be immunized in order to travel against what is in essence food poisoning. Although 2 years ago I had a tree limb break and land on my head and the doctor gave me a tetanus shot because it "could have been dirty".

Gave up my cable box and it's been great. ;p

Anonymous said...

gitz a lifer wuman.. you're turning into a me when i lived in the midwest waistland