Sunday, June 08, 2008

Europe planning, briefly

I am planning my Europe itinerary. Start in Istanbul, Turkey on August 1. Then I need to make a decision: East vs. West

  • Option 1: Turkey -> Greece -> Italy -> France -> and so forth
  • Option 2: Turkey -> Bulgaria -> Romania -> Hungary -> and so forth
I am leaning towards Option 2. Besides, all roads will lead me to France and the UK regardless. Ideally, I'd even be able to spend at least a month in France and brush up on my French which would mean rushing the rest of it. Argh, planning travel is the worst part of it. I am really, really not a planner.

ORD or YYZ -> IST (August 1), LHR -> DFW (November 15 in time for Thanksgiving and the 1 year anniversary of my joblessness!) or something like that.

Alternatively, scrap all of this Europe stuff and volunteer somewhere for 3 months. Decisions, decisions!!!!

4 comments:

natis said...

austria. and then austria and austria as well.

Anonymous said...

are you crazy? planning is the best part

Lowtell said...

can u post boob shots pls thx

Kate said...

hey Joanne, Just got back from eastern europe and want to put my 2 cents in. Great time. Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia and Bosnia are so interesting and adventurous. Have fun wherever you go.