Thursday, February 07, 2008

¿SHE´S OK, OK?

Friends, friends, I am fine. I haven´t updated because I´ve been crazy busy meeting new people and abusing some penguins and sea lions (SO CUTE!!!!).

Travelling solo has turned from scary burden into wonderful experience. The last few days I´ve been hanging out with some wonderful Israelis and Parisiens. We´ve gone through some ups and downs including a minor car accident (and the huge bill that follows) and some serious awesome wildlife encounters. Ah, such is life! I also have invitations to homes in Paris and Tel Aviv now. Score! Haa.

Tomorrow I head to Bariloche. Again, seriously busy days as I need to pack everything in Bariloche into 2-3 short days! Sigh. There I will hopefully meet up with another Parisien I met here... and together ride off into the mountains atop powerful steeds! Heehee.

Ok Seriously though: I highly, highly recommend travelling solo now! It´s amazing! You meet so many fascinating people! Everyone who´s here has some interesting background--no one is just boring Joe Schmoe who worked in a shoe factory or whatevs.

In fact, I am loving it so much I am considering extending my stay for another month until the END OF MARCH!!!. Haha. We´ll see about that.

Sorry couldn´t post a more substantial update. I have a date with some men from a rental car agency... a date I´d rather miss (sigh, ah well!)

No comments: