Sunday, February 10, 2008

Back in Buenos Aires; Gabe is my hero

Day 39: Currently in Buenos Aires. Arrived this morning at freaking 5:30am. That's all right because I'm in a freaking awesome 4* Hotel! Thank you Gabe. Thank you Tryp Buenos Aires. Thank you, thank you.


This is my (well, Gabe's) exact room. Uh, can we say YAHOOOOOOOOOO!

So this is my second time playing Julia Roberts a la "Pretty Woman". First time was with Eden when she was staying at the Hotel Colon. Picture: me, bedraggled and smelly arriving at a lovely hotel. Doorman eyes me up and down as he hesitantly opens the door for my nasty self. Concierge stops mid-sentence on the phone. Receptionist's mouth is agape.

"Uh, can we help you?"
"Actuallyyyy, I have a reservation!" Oh snap.

Ok, well it doesn't go quite like that. Everyone is exceedingly friendly. Nasty girl (moi) ends up giving a nice tip. Everyone wins.

Two nights at the Tryp! WOOOOOOOOOHOOO! Let the shampoo and conditioner and shoe-shining kits flow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Three cheers for shampoo!