Thursday, June 14, 2007

Cote du Rhone

"You're awesome, Panda."

"I know it."

The thing with wimminfolk is that you must flatter them. And then get a couple bottles of wine in them. Soon, they'll be looking at you all goggly-eyed and adoringly.

Then, you'll have them hooked, as long as you reject them first. Say you'll call but make 'em sweat.

"But I thought he liked me! He said all those nice things about me," she'll moan to her friends. Her friends will shake their heads and tell her you're an ass, but she won't believe it. Maybe she'll even call. Then the battle is won. The end, the end. She's yours.

Unless of course, she's me. Then you just screwed yourself.

4 comments:

chubbuni said...

Wow, you're the only one I know that enjoys the smoov, smoov taste of Hitachino Nest White Ale, pinda... I ordered a case for my restaurant, but driving back from the warehouse I drank a bottle or three, and made a snap decision to take it back home for personal consumption instead. Does that make me a bad person, or does the delicious ale with hints of pear and apple vindicate my selfishness? Seriously...

CR said...

i have done as you ask, site feed junkie.

Anonymous said...

Love the photo. Ever try a nice kabinet?

projectsen said...

pffft! RUDIMENTARY game in every paragraph ;-)