Thursday, June 28, 2007

I am going to Injah

(So it wasn't plum after all)

Dear old friend, Mitu, is going to be a married. Marrieds are a strange breed, but thankfully, she won't be one for another year and a half. This was just a teaser--a little engagement party. I think I will go to Injah for the real deal though. Goa, December 2008! Be there or be square!

I must say, it is both strange and exhilerating to hang out with old high school friends. Possum made a freaking baby with her own flesh!!!!!!

Here are photos from the engagement party at the Natural Science Museum by Dallas:

Beautiful colours

The oh-so-happy couple

I lovers my dress It is paired with a pale
coral snakeskin clutch (not seen here)


Possum displays her shots. (She has a freakin' baby boy!!!)

The event was held at a Natural Science Museum/Sanctuary
where the cute little Mr. Tarantula made his home. While he
would be far from "cute" in my bedroom, he's pretty cute out
in the wild, doing his little tarantula thing.

Holy crap! They still make ZIMA! Don't get your hopes up.
It's It's totally not as good, and I was a damned connosieur.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the dress is suhh fetch! wish i could have seen the clutch though..

Anonymous said...

haha(ha!) - I too used to be quote the ZIMA aficionado. And Indian weddings are so much fun -- entire weekends of events and then crazy bali-tech music where even the old people go /almost/ rave! :-)!

Anonymous said...

A wedding/trip/excuse to Goa would be awesome.

Anonymous said...

Zima? Nooooo!

Anonymous said...

where is your dot ?