Sunday, May 11, 2008

On the way up Haba Snow Mountain, approx. 5,100m above sea level and going up


I've been away on another multi-day trek (around Meili Snow Mountain) and thus still have not updated on that grand trip up Haba. However, I bring you this photo of yours truly (I'm the one in the grey) courtesy of one of the members of aa52.com--the climbing club with whom we were so graciously acquainted. You can see more photos from the climb on his blog, here. It's all in Chinese, so uh, yeah. Scroll down a bit. I'll update more later.

Headed back to Kunming tomorrow evening and then it's off to Beijing!

4 comments:

jimmiwin said...

Get very jealous of your travels.

Anonymous said...

I'm not too familiar with Chinese geography, but just want to make sure you are O.K.

Unknown said...

Kunming is the capital of Yunnan, one of the four most-affected provinces. I received some text messages from Joanne this morning, but as they didn't mention the earthquake at all, I wonder when they were sent and if she is alright.

Kazvko said...

thank you for that info ... hope all is well with you Joanne ^^