Friday, October 12, 2007

Prada Sfumata? Nine West?


Nine West's take on Prada. Though these are kind of a poor imitation, must say nine west is upping the ante.


Here is the real Sfumata by Prada. It's really a lovely shoe!

Was out shoe shopping Friday after work since I realized my simple black pumps were getting pretty beat up--beyond repair. It's a pity; I really like them! The style is just perfect (slightly conical heel, slight platform, a rounded but still angular toe). All the details make it far more interesting than your usual run-o'-the-mill black pump. Being that I hate work shoes more than anyone, the fact that I found that nice pair of black pumps with details that exalt its status beyond that of a mere work-shoe (and yet is still work-appropriate!), well, let's just say it's a real loss.

/End mourning the shoes.

1 comment:

natis said...

so happy i'm a guy. ;p