Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mind the Gap

In London. Thank you Oyster Card. £4 for a one-way trip is anything but pleasant. £1.50 is a lot more reasonable. £20 for a $5 Thai Green Curry is also unpleasant. No more group dinners for me. Drunkorexia here on out.


Pre-Kensington Roof Gardens


During Kensington Roof Gardens


Day after called for serious hangover food (and hair of dog in the form of Magners)

(Ok. I really don't ONLY have Asian friends, I promise. I can't help it, though, if they're just the coolest ones. Heh heh. Am definitely considering moving to London. All the cool people are here! Boohoohoo.)

4 comments:

Pragmacat said...

You look way cute in the first photo - love the top/dress/whatever the heck that is :) The color is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

best looking chicks in your photos yet

Anonymous said...

Dude, now THAT'S what I call fish n chips!

projectsen said...

what in gods name with the size of that FISH!?!