Friday, November 16, 2007

What do we do now?

I have no idea what to do with myself today. I'm up early as a force of habit... with NOTHING TO DO! Holy shit, it's unbelievable!

Official planning for my world tour begins after the Thanksgiving break. That seems fair. It's hard to believe, but I actually MISS the obligation of work? For the first time in my life, I have absolutely zero obligations. It's scary & uncomfortable!

To do: find a subletter, pack my things, rent a storage room (?), plan trips, get necessary visas, fix up my finances to get bills somehow automatically deducted...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love yogen fruz!

Lowtell said...

Good Lord, is this all for real? wow. congratulations! make the most of it!!!!

Anonymous said...

It's really awesome to write down "artist" on the occupation line of any form. Give it a whirl.

natis said...

Didn't you just move into your new joint and were happy about having the new place?

--jj

Joey said...

Yup... oh well, plans change :/